Welcome to Our Practice
"Creating Healthy Smiles from Within"
Welcome and thank you for visiting our practice page. I am Dr. Shadi Krecht. Most of my patients like calling me "Dr. Shadi".
I practice dentistry with a sense of compassion, enthusiasm and pride.
I believe everyone deserves comprehensive dental care to help maintain optimum oral health, quality of life and general well being.
Helping affect change in patients' lives has been the greatest source of personal fulfillment.
In the past 10 years of private practice, I have dedicated myself to lifelong learning in the Art & Science of comprehensive oral rehabilitation. This has allowed me to provide patients with clinical excellence and harmonious outcomes between function and aesthetics.
When you seek my care, I assure you that my team and myself will keep you feeling part of a fun, relaxed and friendly environment that is caring and gentle above all.
I will be empathetic and compassionate to your needs. I will listen to you and communicate clearly.
Whether your needs are preventative, simple or major restorative, we will have an option to help you achieve stable oral health.
If you are seeking options for a cosmetic smile makeover through porcelain veneers, Botox or Juvederm fillers; or just seeking a great environment to call home in which you'll receive optimum dental care for yourself and your family, I assure you we will instill in you a sense of ease about maintaining your oral health needs.
I want to help you smile from within.
Shadi Krecht DMD
Plymouth Cosmetic Dentist
Seeking a conveniently located dentist in Plymouth? Dr. Shadi Krecht serves the residents of Plymouth, Michigan, and neighboring communities by providing comprehensive dental care including cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, general dentistry, and facial fillers.
Choose the Right Plymouth Dentist for Your Smile
It is a smart practice to visit your dentist every six months for an exam and professional teeth cleaning. Combined with diligent at-home oral health care, this habit will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums. Regular dental visits also allow Dr. Krecht to keep an eye on problem areas that may require treatment. After all, cavities can develop relatively quickly, but gum disease takes time.
Many people only visit the dentist when something is wrong. If you keep up with the recommended oral health care, you should be able to avoid most major dental problems, especially tooth loss.
Of course, life can get in the way of a perfect smile. Your teeth work hard every day. It’s not surprising to develop stains, get a chipped or cracked tooth, or find yourself with a dental emergency. A damaged or broken tooth can occur because of an accident, sports injury or fall and require restorative dentistry. Other patients find themselves wishing for cosmetic dentistry to enhance and improve their smile and overall appearance. Dr. Krecht offers it all. Your face and smile will look younger, healthier, and happier thanks to your Plymouth dentist.
Dentist in Plymouth Provides Comprehensive Oral Health Services
Dr. Krecht offers a range of cosmetic and restorative dental services to suit your oral health needs, which means your smile will not only look good, it will be healthy too. Services include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: A customized smile design is achieved through cosmetic dentistry. If you want to transform your appearance and look younger, smarter, and better, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, cosmetic tooth bonding, and white fillings are all methods for creating natural-looking new smiles.
- Restorative Dentistry: Many patients experience the need to repair cracked, chipped, missing, or damaged teeth. Undergoing restorative dentistry improves not only the function and solidity of your smile, it makes your smile look better too with treatments like dental implants, inlays and onlays, and crowns and bridges.
- Facial Fillers: Porcelain veneers, dental implants, and other cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments reinforce your jaw, plump your lips, and make your face look younger. Facial fillers like Botox and Juvederm are a great complement to the smile design solutions you undergo and provide a completely refreshed look.
- General Dentistry: You can brush and floss at home daily, and that is wonderful and essential, but your own oral health efforts should be accompanied by general dentistry treatments. Cleanings and oral exams, sealants, and tooth decay prevention are efforts that help patients of all ages maintain strong, healthy teeth and gums and reduce the risk of developing gum disease, oral cancer, or other health problems.
Plymouth Dentist Hours of Operation
Dr. Shadi Krecht’s Plymouth dental office is open five days a week and monthly on Saturdays so patients are able to schedule appointments easily and conveniently. Our office hours are:
- Monday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. (monthly)
Location of Plymouth Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Shadi Krecht is a dentist in Plymouth, Michigan. His office is in eastern Plymouth, conveniently located near I 275 and Rt. 14. The contact information is:
9389 N. Haggerty Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170
Phone: (734) 928-2112
Plymouth is in Wayne County, which is situated in the southeast portion of the state of Michigan. The city is most notable for its annual Plymouth Ice Spectacular, the largest and oldest ice carving festival in North America, which draws an average of 500,000 spectators each year. Plymouth’s other well-known community events which draw great crowds include the Green Street Fair, Art in the Park, and the city’s Fall Festival. With a wide variety of restaurants, shops, and recreational programs, Plymouth is a busy social center for all ages.
Whether you work, live, or play in southeastern Michigan, Dr. Shadi Krecht is the Plymouth dentist to see for all your oral health needs, concerns, or questions. Contact us today to make your appointment.
Plymouth Dentist on Social Media
For more great content, we encourage you to visit and follow our social media pages.
9389 N. Haggerty Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170
Plymouth, Northville, MI, Canton, MI, Wayne, MI, Ann Arbor, MI
February 25, 2017
Tooth stains are unsightly. No matter how much you brush... read more
January 27, 2017
Whether you are an art lover or not, there is... read more
Meet Your Doctor
Shadi Krecht, DMD
All our professionals maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Learn more about the doctor here.